LS Scientific Limited is a Solutions provider of Laboratory Products and Services. Our Company offers a portfolio of branded Laboratory products and a range of services including Training, Equipment & Instrumentation Servicing, Calibration Services, Laboratory Design and Upgrade, Custom Manufacturing Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and executing our marketing strategy. You will lead our marketing campaigns, evaluate our marketing performance metrics, and collaborate with internal teams.
- You will have a strong marketing background with excellent communication skills and attention to detail.
- Develop and create business opportunities Develop and create business opportunities for LS Scientific
- Development, implementation and management of the LS Scientific Brand Strategy with the purpose of generating leads
- Initiate and develop Business Partnering and collaborations
- Maintain and continually update factory, customer, and other potential clients database to enhance marketing
- Periodic interaction with sales team to know their needs and proffer marketing solution in order to improve their revenue generation
- Generate, Develop and Coordinate the LS Scientific customer based training and Learning Programs to generate revenue
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and production managers, to market products and services;
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction;
- Traditional marketing via campaigns, content marketing, exhibitions & events, digital marketing & Social media i.e Linkedin, Instagram, T|witter, Facebook, You tube, etc.
- Strategic and Operational Marketing of Factories and other customers interface
- Customers Relationship Management
- Feedback Assessment by survey (Internal & External Customers
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing and sales staff and oversee their daily activities;
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections;
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers;
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors;
Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings:
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3 – 5 years' experience in marketing
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal, written, and organizational skills
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online