Marketing Campaign Manager - Influencer Marketing at FT9ja
FT9ja - We are Nigeria's 1st next-generational proprietary trading firm. Our aim is to scout for talented but undercapitalized Financial-asset Traders in Nigeria (FT9ja) and empower them. They trade with our funds, and we split the profit. It’s really a win-win! We want to see retail Traders succeed. Trade with peace of mind by trading with our money. Get rid of the fear of losing your money as well as the problems of trading a small account size.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Campaign Manager - Influencer Marketing
- You will be participating in several types of marketing and branding campaigns, These includes:
- Managing influencer marketing campaigns and influencer relations activities organizing digital and physical events and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activities launched by the growth marketing team or in partnership with 3rd party organizations
- Creating animations (video and images); infographic and how-to-guide; email marketing and social media content
- Assisting the marketing team to completing the campaign objectives.
- Creating content with influencers (people or things) by coordinating photo and video shoots;
Who Are We Llooking for
- As the Marketing Campaign Manager (Influencer Marketing), you are responsible for building trust with our potential customers and stakeholders.
- The role entails creating positive emotions in the minds of our customer/stakeholder, thereby reducing friction and barriers for successful Sales engagement.
- You will constantly identify opportunities to grow the customer base by building positive relationships with potential customers and stakeholders.
- B.Sc or M.Sc Degree in any relevant field
- Minimum of one year post-NYSC Experience
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs (i.e. CPA, CTR)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to build and maintain relationships
- Team player with leadership skills
- Tech and social media savvy.
- To be successful in this role, you should possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You should possess leadership skills to build and run a team, and when necessary, can get your hands dirty.
- Industry knowledge (Capital Markets, Electronic Trading Platforms, CFD, Forex, Crypto)
- Good with math and numbers
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding targets
N100,000 - N150,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email