Ruhe Global Resources is an educational advisory centre that provides study abroad and visa counselling to Nigerian student who intend to study in any of institutions abroad. We are proud partners of several Institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below :
Job Title: Marketing and Business Development Executive
- To work with the managing director to evaluate and successfully establish new business opportunities while strengthening existing ones.
- To Assist in coordinating marketing activities; consistently drive traffic to the RGR offices in the region; generate and follow up with MOU partners and ensure a consistent flow of students from such partners; be involved in digital campaigns and effectively increase brand awareness.
- Achieve set monthly revenue and registration target.
- Responsible for ensuring daily registration target in the branch is met .
- Core Working Relationships
- Customer Service officer, Business Development Executives, Recruitment Officers and managers, Branch Manager, Conversion Officers/ Manager, Events Manager, Marketing/Brand Marketing Manager, Human Resource Officer, Managing Director.
- The post holder will be reporting to the Managing Director and work closely with all Abuja based staff; this position will focus on recruitment to all RGRs services and partner Universities programs and market the RGR brand in Nigeria across all marketing communications channels.
- Meeting with potential applicants in order to counsel and guide them towards enrollment to any of RGRs services.
- Attendance at recruitment exhibitions, representation of RGR on exhibition stands.
- Conversion of current applicants via telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- Regular visits to cities outside of Abuja. participation in admissions seminars held at schools, hotels and other venues.
- Contribution to RGR s marketing strategy and organisation of marketing and advertising activity in Nigeria.
- Delivery of expert visa advice and counselling for all Nigerian RGR applicants applying for visas.
- Input and expert advice with regards to RGRs strategy in Nigeria.
- Possible travel to cities outside of Abuja for recruitment events or training, including abroad.
- Essentially sell programmes and represent the best interest of partners & RGR in Nigeria.
- Ensure constant steam of walk-in clients at the assigned RGR office.
- Assist with developing new strategic recruitment activities through gathering market intelligence.
- Achieve agreed targets for each intake
- Provide timely and accurate updates to the Company regarding student recruitment activities.
- Make contact and follow up with new institutions in Nigeria to have a signed MOUs to send students to RGR.
- Marketing and promoting RGR institutions to prospective students.
- Maintain full update on RGR partner institutions regarding courses, materials and procedures.
- Initiate necessary virtual and real-time marketing strategies/campaigns using various social media platforms amongst others as required.
- Any other related task that may be assigned
- Develop and initiate business development and /marketing strategies.
- Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies.
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
- Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the RGR brand.
- Carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors of key cities where an RGR office does not exist at the moment.
- Make presentations to key employers, parents and students of highly rated secondary institutions and generate traffic/leads/registrations, ensuring students register.
- Create the needed buzz in tertiary institutions thereby increasing leads from the institutions.
- Acts as the highest-ranking employee in the marketing department
- Research and analyses market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies
- Uses research findings and analysis to provide direction to marketing managers regarding upcoming marketing projects, new products or services, and overall strategy
- Identifies areas for improvement in product offerings, sales tactics, marketing strategy, and promotional activities
- Get approval for all marketing campaigns and plans before they are implemented
- Weighs in on important decisions involving product advertising, packaging, media channels, and branding
- Maintains the department's budget and ensures all marketing activities are cost-effective
- Works with other company officers to establish budgets and marketing objectives
- Monitors marketing and sales performance and adjusts strategies as needed
- Adheres to and implements all company policies and procedures
- Organising sales visits to variety of locations to increase companies sales in number
- Demonstrating and presenting products to customers
- Establishing new business from customers and other businesses
- Maintaining accurate records of sales made
- Attending industry exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Reviewing personal sales performance and ensuring improvement
- Negotiating contracts and packages with business to business organisation and referral partners
- Aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
- Plan campaigns, programmes and events supported by integrated on and off line media that target key client groups to provide awareness of brand, create project leads and increase enquiries and demand for products and services
- Plan regular/monthly personal e-marketing mailers to communicate product and event campaigns.
- Database management; improve the utilisation of the Customer Relationship Management system to ensure successful direct marketing programmes
- Manage relationships with targeted trade press to increase awareness
- Produce Marketing Intelligence and Management Information as required
- Client liaison; proactive & reactive response to customer/ potential customers
- Direct digital strategy: use of LinkedIn groups, blogs & social media
- Respond to and escalate the problems of the customer promptly
- Assist customers via Face to Face, emails and over both over the phone and on social media platforms.
- Listen to the customer queries patiently to resolve issues
- Maintain records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken and query resolution to ensure customer satisfaction
- Update/maintain social media log on a nightly basis
- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems
- Ability to retain product knowledge and help educate the customer
Experience and Qualifications
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Evidence of working within a target-driven environment
- Meeting Sales Goals and Professionalism
- Experience and ability in providing market intelligence in order to guide recruitment activities
- Knowledge and experience of visa counselling for visa applicants
- Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High & Sustainable Energy Level
- Experience of report -writing and statistical analysis
- Excellent customer service skills, experience working within a customer-facing role
- Takes initiatives and works independently/within a team when required
- Highly organised, can manage a number of different tasks simultaneously
- Can work under pressure when required
- Excellent communication skills can build positive relationships with people of a variety of different ages and levels of authority
- Can influence and persuade at all levels
- Culturally sensitive and committed to equal opportunities, Committed to RGR’s values of equality and diversity.
- Ability and willingness to travel within Nigeria including.
- Excellent customer service and sales support skillsExcellent written and Verbal communication skills
- Evidence of success in building and maintaining customer relationships leading to increased sales
- Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Sound organisational, planning & time management skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation.
- Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience related to the international Higher Education sector
- Knowledge of international educational qualifications and their Nigeria equivalencies
- Knowledge of marketing for international Higher Education sector within Nigeria
- Knowledge and experience of visa counselling for visa applicants
- Knowledge of international higher education and experience of working in international education – desirable
- Experience working in the Education marketplace
- Knowledge of the study-overseas market
Education and Experience:
- Graduate degree – essential, Postgraduate degree will be an added advantage
- Marketing experience in a similar role with
- Considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential
You will be placed on 3 months’ probation with a salary of 40,000NGN. After probation, your salary could be increased to between 50,000 to 100,000NGN depending on input and performance. Training and development opportunities and performance-related incentives will be available as part of the role.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2020 .
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online