Trans-Nationwide Express Plc (TRANEX) is a leading Logistics Company engaged in domestic and International Express delivery, haulage, freight and other ancillary transportation and storage services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Analyst
Location : Lagos
- We are looking for a Marketing Analyst who will research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new clients.
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, website traffic and social media engagement
- Devise and assess procedures and methods for data collection, including opinion polls, surveys and questionnaires
- Gather information on competitors, and conduct analysis on their sales, prices and methods of distribution and marketing to thoroughly learn about the competition
- Conduct research regarding marketing strategies and consumer opinions while collaborating with statisticians, marketing professionals and pollsters
- Track and forecast trends in sales and marketing, and analyze in detail the data collected to provide management with thorough reports and results
- Measure the effectiveness of advertising, marketing and communications strategies
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client acquisition
- Collect and analyze data regarding customer preferences, demographics, buying habits and needs to better identify market potential and factors influencing product demand
- Attend staff conferences in order to provide management with proposals and information on the distribution, promotion, pricing and design of products and services
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Marketing or related field
- Ability to multitask well
- Strong background in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access and Power point
- Experience with various survey tools.
- Minimum of four (4) years working experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 16th June, 2020.