- Company: Place (Smackers Limited)
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Consulting Jobs in Nigeria
The Place – We are a fast growing, world class, and dynamic, multi-billion Nigerian conglomerates, established and managed by a team of professionals with decades of management consulting and accounting experience/ training from Arthur Andersen (now KPMG in Nigeria). We are a profitable player in the QSR sector of the Hospitality industry in Nigeria with great prospects and staff strength of over 1000 employees. Currently, our operations span across 36 locations in Lagos and Abuja, Nigeria, with rapid expansion plans to penetrate more locations in the short to medium term.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Titles: Management Consultant – Restaurant Operations
Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Analyzed potential restaurant locations and themes, comparing other successful restaurants in the area
- Interviewed and trained initial staff members, to streamline restaurant efficiency
- Programmed The Place Restaurant Point of Sales system to incorporate both restaurant and retail functions allowing the business to capitalize on both markets
- Created restaurant menu selections and price points, analyzing costs and revenues to cover projected expenses
- Forecasted revenues and expenses for first 12 months of operations, identifying required capital reserves and time until breakeven
- Continually meet and discuss future restaurant plans with equity holders and lending institution
- Established initial inventory for both menu and beverage items through multiple distributors and purveyors.
- B.Sc Degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or Culinary Schooling is a plus
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager or similar role preferably in Mega Chicken
- Proven customer service experience as a manager
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff
- Familiarity with restaurant management software, like OpenTable and PeachWorks
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills
- Acute financial management skills
- The Incumbent must have worked or be working as a manager in Mega Chicken.
Application Closing Date
17th January, 2022.