Management Accountant at Netconstruct Nigeria Limited
Netconstruct Nigeria Limited is renowned for developing models of excellence in real estate and has been developing and accomplishing these dreams in relation to housing and hospitality business for over ten (10) years.
Netconstruct Nigeria Limited is an indigenous, foremost real-estate development Company in Nigeria. Established in May 2001, Netconstruct Nigeria Limited’s scope of business revolves around real estate, construction, facilities management, water treatment and property renovation across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
Abuja & Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking a highly capable management accountant to optimize our financial management systems. You will be performing financial analysis, preparing financial forecasts, and advising senior management on strategic planning.
- To ensure success as a management accountant, you should exhibit extensive knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting and experience in a similar environment. An outstanding management accountant will be someone whose financial accounting and business management expertise translates into sustained business growth.
- Prepare management accounts monthly, quarterly, and annually.
- Project budgeting, monitoring, and reporting of variance. Linking of finance department in Abuja with Lagos office
- Ensure proper capturing of all financial transactions
- Project appraisal and reporting
- Project and general payables management
- Sales receivables administration
- Prepare project viability appraisals
- Implementation of internal and external auditors’ recommendations on financial statements
- Timely flag all unresolved issues.
- Work with external auditor on statutory audit of financial statements
- Prepare project variance analysis and advise the management
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, and regulatory requirements in the preparation of financial statements
- Prepare cashflow forecast for business management
- Create and manage fixed asset register
- Tax administration – FIRS and LIRS
- Any other job that may be assigned by the financial controller.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of 6 years post qualification experience
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting, Economics, or Business Administration
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA, ACCA, etc.)
- High level of integrity, professionalism, innovation, and creativity
- Applicants must not be above 40 years of age.
Skills and Competence:
- Practical Knowledge of office tools (Microsoft words, Excel, and PowerPoint) and QuickBooks
- Good understanding of IFRS and other relevant standards applicable to real estate industry
- Report writing and presentation skills
- Must be able to maintain the confidentiality of the business and other matters
- Analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail