Lounge and Restaurant Manger Wanted at Strugz
Strugz is a Public Relations, Legal, Management and Training Consulting Firm, with a passion to transform minds in a dynamic way that helps its clients find a rhythm and maximize its potential to a maximum capacity. We organize Business and Financial training, with Networking opportunities and partnerships for Startups and Entrepreneurs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Lounge and Restaurant Manger
: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Continually bring added value to the business through innovation and pro-activeness
- Monitor and assist with the set-up of the bar, lounge and restaurant
- Take initiative to improve the lounge and restaurant
- Develop and implement marketing strategies for the lounge and restaurant
- Compile proposal and recommendations to continually improve operations
- Accountable for business and financial performance of lounge and restaurant, providing detailed operating analysis
- Oversee the functions of the departments to include lounge and restaurant services
- Ensure guest satisfaction and assist with all their problems or needs
- Manage and oversee the lounge and restaurant operations
- Plan new and update existing menus
- Plan and develop the overall marketing strategy
- Control costs and minimize waste
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Implement innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales
- Initiate disciplinary measures and corrective actions
- Respond efficiently to customer questions and complaints
- Directly supervise department employees in order to fulfill clients and business needs
- Coordinate and manage the business activities through effective regular communication with clients and employees
- Compile report of activities and provide solutions to problems
- Review customer’s reaction and feedback to services given and implement action plan to address any concerns
- Prepare and submit weekly report of operations to the management.
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 4 years working experience in a 4star or 3star hotel
- Minimum of 8 years working experience in the hospitality industry
- Preferably Female
- Strong background in lounge and hotels business
- Must be social media savvy
- Confident and smart
- Available to work on the island
- Computer skills.
- Experience: 8 – 15 years.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Problem solving
- Customer service skills
- Organizational support and managing people
- Adaptability and dependability
- Prioritization and planning
- Excellent communication skills
- A Team player
- Excellent time-management skills
- Excellent financial management skills.
N250,000.00 – N300,000.00 monthly.
Application Closing Date
13th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their head shoot, full picture and a copy of their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.