People Capacity Management is a human resources and management consulting firm located in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide services, expertise and resources to both the private and public sectors through our deep knowledge of issues specific to industries and sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Supervisor
Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-Time
- Develop strategy and solutions to attract new customers to generate new businesses and to strengthen existing business relationships to increase revenue
- Monitor loading and offloading to ensure accuracy, speed and kept track on materials to ensure un-interrupted flow of materials. ?
- Supervise optimal stock levels of all materials and follow up on pending orders from suppliers.
- Maintain and update supplier database and always ensure availability of pool of reliable suppliers and service providers.
- Ensure efficient integration of supply and demand management (coordinate material movement between office and sites/projects, etc)
- Assist in office and sites administration (pre-qualifying suppliers, material purchase logistics & stockroom management activities)
- Train the team on how to effectively make presentation to the customers, empowering them to build a complete logistics and supply chain solutions
- liaise & communicate with All external contacts (Right owners, Government bodies, Regulatory and Statutory Agencies, etc) in line with day to day operations authorizations, approvals, permits and other statutory requirements for the trucks
- Monitor business related issues as concerns new business/project proposals and terms of engagement
- Coordinate & Monitor all activities that involves statutory government regulations as related to All logistics projects
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Business or similar field of study with emphasis in: International Business, Logistics/Supply Chain, Marketing, Psychology, Sales or Transportation preferred
- 5 years sales and operations experience in logistics, Fleet Management, Administrative and Site Management
- 3+ years’ experience in a supervisory or management role leading high performance teams.
Attractive monthly salary + 2% commission on sales
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of your email
Application Deadline 29th June, 2020.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]