Rosabon Financial Services, an award-winning company is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long-standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Sales Executive
Locations: Abuja (FCT) and Rivers
- The Loan Sales Executive is required to collect and prepare all materials needed to secure a loan.
- He/ She will also responsible for reviewing loan applications evaluating the potential risks of granting loans to applicants.
- The candidate will be tasked with the responsibility of selling various loan products.
- He/ She will act as a liaison between customers and our financial institution and will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Review loan agreements to ensure that they are complete and accurate according to policy
- Update account records, Compute payment schedules and transactions on ERP
- Confer with underwriters to aid in resolving loan application problems.
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines
Qualification / Requirements
- B.Sc Degree in Finance, Economics or a related field
- Proven working experience as a Loan Officer
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications/software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal-oriented environment and meet the set target
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail. E.g: Loan Sales Executive (Port Harcourt).