Workforce Group – Our client, a key industry player in the Consumer Finance sector known to provide bespoke financial solutions in the most professional and efficient manner to meet their clients’ individual needs, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
- Our client is currently recruiting individuals who will act as the company’s Loan Officers
- The individuals will help to evaluate and as act a liaison between customers and the company, where such individual will help qualified applicants acquire loans in a timely manner.
- Monitor and update account records.
- Submit loan applications in a timely manner.
- Prepare detailed loan proposals.
- Reject loan applications and explain deficiencies to applicants.
- Respond to applicants questions and resolve any loan-related issues.
- Operate in compliance with laws and regulations.
- Meet with loan applicants to identify their needs and collect information for loan applications.
- Analyse active loan files on a regular basis and recommend solutions to speed up the loan process.
- Complete loan contracts and teach clients on policies and regulations.
- Interview applicants to define financial eligibility and establish debt payment plans.
- In-depth knowledge of computers and banking software.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service oriented with exceptional sales skills.
- B.Sc / HND in Finance or similar field.
- A minimum of 1 year experience as a loan officer.
- Solid understanding of local, state, and federal loan regulations.
- Attractive Remuneration + HMO + Pension + Leave Allowances.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 3rd March, 2020.