Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a reputable Financial Institution requires the services of suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Loan Officer
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans
- Determine all applicable ratios and metrics and set up debt payment plans
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information
- Justify decisions (approvals/rejections) and report on them
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services
- Maintain and update account records
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish quotas
- Go the “extra mile” to build trust relationships, customer loyalty and satisfaction throughout the underwriting process
- Οperate in compliance with laws and regulations and adhere to lending compliance guidelines.
- Proven working experience as a loan officer
- Familiarity with computers and banking applications / software
- Solid understanding of direct/indirect lending products and practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer satisfaction orientation and sales competencies
- Ability to work in a goal oriented environment
- HND / B.Sc. degree in Finance, Economics or a related field.
Application Closing Date
27th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with “Job Title” as subject of the email.
To apply for this job email your details to [email protected]