We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: LinkedIn Specialist
Location : Lagos
- We are currently looking to recruit a LinkedIn Specialist
- The LinkedIn Specialist will be responsible for building strong online communities of assigned account through engaging content on LinkedIn and also engage users and create an interactive relationship between consumer and the assigned brand.
- Drive short and long-term LinkedIn strategy-leading content development, execution, social experiences (on and offline), measurement and reporting
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten the audience and promote brand-focused messages.
- Manage LinkedIn activities including creating of content, copying writing, proofreading and editing of the content calendar before deployment on all LinkedIn pages.
- Work closely with the client solution team to develop content and LinkedIn campaigns that will help clients achieve the corporate marketing objectives goal.
- Monitor the LinkedIn account of an assigned brand and offer constructive interaction with online users.
- Responsible for lead generation via LinkedIn channels.
- Evaluate emerging digital marketing technologies and perspectives for adoption, Identify trends and insights that will be useful to the company
- Ensure excellent and 100% client satisfaction and retention as well as achieve increasing revenue goal for the business.
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure brand consistency
- Engage and build connections on linkedin
- Identify and execute on real-time trends and translate to LinkedIn opportunities
- Seek and develop relationships with key digital influencers, potential brand ambassadors and platform partners to scale the brands identity and following
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of all brand initiatives, product launches, monthly campaigns and paid initiatives
- Collaborate with various internal departments to ensure all brand initiatives are in sync
- Monitor and report on LinkedIn channels and optimize content strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of social media KPIs
- 2+ years of proven work experience in Digital marketing and Social Selling on LinkedIn.
- Excellent knowledge of Social Selling and Lead Generation from LinkedIn
- Understand social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org