Lenovo is currently the number one PC vendor worldwide, we continue to be the fastest growing company in our respective field. We’re a leader in genuine innovation, dreaming up – and building – the technology and services that enable and inspire progress around the world.
We are dedicated to fostering an environment that encourages entrepreneurism and ownership - a workplace where your talents can be challenged, and your efforts recognized and rewarded. We’re the progressive thinkers, creative doers and endless tinkerers who will always challenge the traditional and who know true groundbreakers never stand still. No matter what team you’re a part of, joining us you can create real impact.
The IDG at Lenovo houses our PC and Smart Devices. We combine investment in high-growth segments (workstations, gaming, visuals, thin and light devices) with new innovation in the smart device categories and continue to explore new opportunities across AR/VR, artificial intelligence (AI), Internet of Things (IoT), security and as-a-service solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Relationship Account Manager
Requisition ID: WD00032043
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Career Area: Sales
Working Time: Full-time
- We are looking for a passionate, articulate, and enthusiastic Relationship Account Manager to bring in net new customers to Lenovo while supporting and driving end-user customers for Nigeria.
- The chosen Relationship Account Manager will create positive business outcomes for his/her clients and Lenovo by reaching out to our prospects using inbound/outbound sales techniques including extensive teaming with channel partners.
- The chosen Relationship Account Manager will work in an entrepreneurial start-up environment and perform activities including those outlined below.
These are your detailed responsibilities:
- Acquisition of accounts, drive revenue, wallet share, and customer satisfaction and growth in Banking/Large corporates/Governments /Hospitals/Education.
- Maintain and cultivate senior executive relationships
- Lead account planning and opportunity identification; conduct opportunity prioritization and develop overall account plans for accounts
- Plan, facilitate and/or conduct complex negotiations for accounts
- Achieve set sales targets including value, volume, profitability and development of new customers
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including Forecast sheet, activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Coordinate with internal teams to accomplish the work required to close deals.
- Participate in marketing events such as training seminars, trade shows, and product launch events.
- You will report to our Sales Leader for WECA and you will be supporting customers in Nigeria. You will participate in weekly collaborative planning calls and meetings.
- Bachelor Degree, in Business or Sales, with 5 years relevant industry experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience and proven track record in managing relationships and converting leads into sustainable sales with large corporates/banking/hospitality sector/education sector.
- Demonstrate expertise in building and maintaining customer and partner relationships,
- Ability to work in a diverse environment, with both internal and external diverse customers. Collaboration with the entire virtual team
- Service aggressiveness, ability to build sound relationships, professionalism, ethics and a competitive streak
- Understanding of the IT industry, particularly in the Relationship/Commercial environment
- Analytical thinking with sound numerical skills
- Computer literacy in MS Office suite, with SAP being an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written), with effective presentation skills to both small and large audiences.
What We Will Offer You:
- An open and stimulating environment within one of the most forward thinking IT companies
- Flat structures and fast decision-making processes
- A modern and flexible way of working to combine personal and professional life, working from home
- An international team with a high focus on Gender Diversity
- Attractive compensation package.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any federal, state, or local protected class.