- Company: Oracle Nigeria
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lead Business Finance Partner – MEA Tech Cloud
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- As Lead Business Finance Partner for MEA Tech Cloud you act as finance business partner to the Saudi and LEENA Cluster Leader.
- You will ensure that global business processes and practices are followed in providing accurate financial analysis in support of Oracle’s business to facilitate decision making and future business strategies.
- You are responsible for forecast, budget and planning for the Clusters and provide advice on future direction, give early warning on risks and upside and mitigate risks where possible.
- You monitor performance versus objectives with a particular focus on bookings, cloud consumption and growth of the cloud business.
As a member of Oracle GBF Finance organization, you will:
- Provide value-added business support to help the business achieve top-line and bottom-line growth
- Supply constant and real-time financial information to business partners on bookings, consumption, workloads, operating expenses, headcount and other key business drivers.
- Ensure close collaboration and optimal task ownership between rest of MEA Cloud Finance Team and the BPS teams in GFIC to ensure optimal business support and information flows.
- Undertake quarter-end close
- Represent Finance in periodical Business reviews with particular emphasis on improving financial performance.
- Support the annual budget and quota setting process, providing guidance on appropriate levels of growth and targets for sales reps.
- Participate in Forecast process, including forecast calls, cloud consumption reviews, pipeline/large deal reviews, provide early warning analysis, and assess potential risk/upside
- Liaise between the Business and other internal groups (e.g. Rev Rec, Deal Management, Legal, Credit and Collection, Source to Settle, Tax, HR, GIC and EMEA Sales Compensation) to provide guidance and interpretation of Oracle policies
- Involvement in Compliance reviews and Risk assessment.
Personal and Interpersonal Competencies
- 10 years relevant experience and BA / B.Sc Degree in Accounting or Finance preferred. CPA/MBA desired
- Ability to analyze situations and make recommendations to solve issues or improve process
- Strong communicator. Expresses and articulates key elements of ideas or concepts (both written and verbal) in a logical, descriptive, and comprehensible manner.
- Competency in business process design and systems usage
- Promotes an open flow of information so all concerned are well informed
- Takes initiative to achieve value-added results, within the scope of responsibility
- Technical aptitude, ability to quickly learn new systems and procedures
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Relevant experience in enterprise software
- Handle ambiguous and challenging ad hoc requests and deliver high-quality analysis to enable decision making
- Experience in working with multi-cultural and remote contacts
- Strong influencing skills, and able to succeed with matrix reporting
- Experience of the Cloud Business is preferred.
- Fluent written and spoken English (necessary) and Arabic (preferred).
Application Closing Date