Dreams Placement Hub – Our client, a Bakery located in Gbagada, Lagos State is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Baker / Pasty Chef
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- Must be able to bakewithout supervision and should be able to run theentire production process of allproducts from start to finish to ensure the achievement of all operational targets
- Asisst to Execute and improve recipes, perform quality checks on ingredients and finished products and enhance food presentation.
- Assistthe head baker to ensure that customers’ needs are satisfied and the bakery is well-stocked and operating smoothly.
- Be efficient and friendly with strong focus on food quality and customer satisfaction.
- Be organized, decisive, attentive, and possess a goodunderstanding of baking techniques.
- Asisst to ensure thatingredients and finished goods meets food safety and quality controls.
- Assist with thecleaning and restocking of Inventory and ensuring that all equipment are sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years or more experience in a Baking role.
- Strong communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
- Attention to details
- Basic math skills
- Highly organized and significant ability to multi-task effectively
- Willingness to work independently or with other team members
- Flexibility to work around customer demands, including early morning, night, weekend and holiday availability.
- Ability to work in hot, hectic environment, stand, walk, bend, use hands and appliances, and lift heavy items for extended periods.
- Meticulous attention to detail, especially with regard to food hygiene and safety
Job Title: Bakery Marketer
- Employed to meet set daily/weekly/monthly/annual targets
- Ensure customer data base is regularly maintained to achieve customer retention and win back lost customer
- This position is responsible for supporting the execution of thebakery’smarketing plans nationally and regionally to deliver revenue growth.
- Handles external and internal communication of the company;
- Manages calendar, prepares for key events, and ensures events run smoothly;
- Ensures the quality of the company’s products- cakes, pastries, and desserts are met;
- Promotes and markets the company’s products;
- Oversees customer’s orders from the point of order to the point of delivery or collection;
- Manages calls, resolves client complaints, and other external issues directed from the customer service personnel;
- Recommends strategies and advises the Head Chef on issues that pertain to the development of the bakery
- FSLC / SSCE / JSCE /NABTEB / ADN / OND / ND / NCE /B.Sc / B.Ed / B.Tech with one year of experience
- Marketing Fundamentals: Basic understanding of business drivers and marketing fundamentals.
- Ability to apply these in a distributor sales environment.
- Understanding of customer / channel marketing is ideal.
- Communication: Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal, ideally with a persuasive sales-oriented approach.
Deadline: 26th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.