wens and Xley Consults – Our client is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Personal Assistant / Content Creator
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Create daily insightful, engaging and educative content for the platform (minimum 2 posts daily)
- Take pictures and videos for her for content as well as at events.
- Reply DMs and comments in a timely fashion and an appropriate tone.
- Manage calendar and bookings for appointments and events.
- Collate and keep a record for client list for webinars and coaching sessions
- Follow up with her to confirm payments and send out webinar links (Attend to clients).
- Strategize on products and webinar topics to sell for each month.
- Be proactive about and submit ideas for extending the reach of the platform, growing followers and attracting brand endorsements.
- Set reminders for important tasks.
- Availability to attend events when necessary during the weekends and on holidays.
- Virtual presence during weekends.
- Should be a private person.
- Any additional tasks.
PS: Keep in mind that the entire purpose of your job role is to make her life less stressful and thus make it easier for her to function in the capacities (as founder of two growing platforms and companies).
- Possess a B.Sc and must have excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Should be proactive
- An extensive knowledge of female fashion and an ability to turn this knowledge marketable products for the market.
- N60,000 / month.
Job Title: Sales Associate
Location: Lagos (Island)
- The Sales Associate is responsible for driving sales by attracting new customers to the business
- Build, grow and maintain relationships with new and existing customers to ensure increased businesses for the company
- Providing outstanding customer service to clients
- Maintaining an orderly instore atmosphere
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, and delivery schedules, sales techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Works with management to resolve customer complaints
- Keep a profile of the current clientele of the business and regularly update the database
- Works closely with the business development team to develop and implement marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Introducing promotions and discount offers to customers
- Cross-selling products to increase purchase amounts.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Educational Qualification: OND
- Experience: 1-2 years experience as a sales rep or similar role is a plus
- Experience in a retail outfit is a plus NYSC candidates can also apply.
Skills and Abilities:
- The ideal candidate must have good communication and customer service.
- Highly analytical, driven and focused.
- High level of professionalism
- Networking, prospecting and persuasion skills with the ability to identify the needs and challenges of clients.
- Basic knowledge of accounting
- Must have a positive and respectful attitude
- Strong selling skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Must have sound judgment
- Must pay great attention to detail
- Must be service-minded.
- Must present herself and act in a manner that is appropriate in order to protect the organization’s image and reputation at all times.
- Candidate must reside around Lekki.
Deadline: 2nd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.