Latest Jobs at Montaigne Place
Montaigne Place is Nigeria’s largest luxury skincare, cosmetic, fragrance, and well-being retail company. Founded on the vision to provide luxury at its best, Montaigne Place provides an exceptional sophisticated shopping experience with our exclusive offers. Montaigne Place currently has luxury retail outlets across Nigeria. Our brand’s portfolio cuts across different categories.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
IT System Analyst
Location : Lagos
- To provide system-level support of multi-user operating systems, hardware and software tools, including installation, configuration, maintenance, and support of these systems.
- Functionally reports to: Chief financial officer
- Administratively reports to: Head, IT System Analyst.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for the operating system and associated subsystems with ERP
- Identify alternatives for optimizing computer resources Networking
- Collect information to analyze and evaluate existing or proposed systems. Assist personnel of other departments as a computer resource.
- Provide on-the-job training to new department staff members.
- Provide computer orientation to new company staff
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade operating systems.
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade hardware and software interfaces with the operating system.
- Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs, Document Management Systems (DMS)
- Prepare detailed flow charts and diagrams outlining systems capabilities and processes.
- Research and recommend hardware and software development, purchase, and use.
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity problems, including user access and component configuration.
- Select among authorized procedures and seek assistance when guidelines are inadequate, significant deviations are proposed, or when unanticipated problems arise.
- Record and maintain hardware and software inventories, site and/or server licensing, and user access and security.
- Install, configure, and upgrade desktop hardware and peripherals to include; network cards, printers, modems, mice and add-in boards.
- Work as a team member with other technical staff, such as networking to ensure connectivity and compatibility between systems.
- Write and maintain system documentation.
- Conduct technical research on system upgrades to determine feasibility, cost, time required, and compatibility with current system.
- Maintain confidentiality with regard to the information being processed, stored or accessed by the network.
- Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Any other task assigned.
Key Performance Indicators
- Cost Efficiency
- Time Management and Punctuality
- Reduction in downtimes
- Increase in delivery time
- Accuracy, Speed and efficiency of transactional processing & reporting
- % Average organization satisfaction
- Planning deadline adherence
- Cycle time for new employee to receive work tools
- Well-developed Interpersonal Skill and Professional demeanor
- Works Well with Others / Develops Self and Others
- Communicates Effectively and Efficient
- % of Lateness, Absenteeism, offense and adherence to Instruction
- IT Optimization
- IT Security
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree or HND in Computer Science or related course
- 3- 5 years’ cognate experience
- Certifications in either MCP/CCNA
- Database Administration
- Network Operations
- Trouble shooting and Technical Support
- System Software
- System Hardware Skills
- Communication skills
- Computer Proficiency
- Reporting Skills and IT skills
- Interpersonal Relations Skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical and Attention to Detail Skills
- Knowledge of Retail Pro or any other P.O.S. Software is Highly recommended.
Outlet Manager (Female)
Locations : Rivers, Abuja, Delta, Lagos
Job Objective (s)
- Overall store management, supervision, and policy implementation including, Sales and inventory management, Employee on the job training, and development, Financial management, Customer service leadership.
- Grow sales through the implementation of marketing and merchandising systems
- Responsible for the store’s or outlet’s revenue quota.
- Functionally reports into: Head of Retail Operation
- Administratively reports to: Head of Retail operation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Lead others and work effectively with store team
- Supervise, assign and direct activities of the store’s team
- Effectively communicate information to store team and supervisors in an open and timely manner
- Support Store team with actions plans for operational and service improvement
- Assist customers with their questions, problems and complaints
- Promote the company’s customer service culture (greet, offer help, and thank)
- Provide colleagues personalized customer service feedback and coaching
- Handle all customer relations issues in accordance with company policy
- Promote a positive shopping experience for all customers
- Maintain customer privacy by not sharing customer data without authorization.
- Stock shelves
- Manage re-order levels & restocking from HQ for the store
- Conduct merchandizing activities in line with approved brand guidelines
- Account for promotional and sales support materials
- Organize and execute the display and maintenance of off-shelf merchandise.
Minimum Education Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Masters Degree an advantage
- 3-4+ years of retail store experience.
- Experience as store or outlet manager related retail environment and/or Luxury, boutique or fashion related industry experience with a client book is strongly preferred. Experience with retail point of sale system very necessary
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks/projects.
- Ability to work a full-time flexible schedule, including some early morning and weekend shifts, to work overtime as needed, and to respond to urgent issues at the store when they arise.
- Deep Knowledge of the different product categories & brands
- Analytical competencies
- Skin types
- Strong presentation skills
- Negotiation skills
- Persuasion Skills
- Adept business knowledge
- Abilities to organize
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Bilingual+ English Speaker, Preferred. A polyglot with high fluency in English
- Above average Telesales/Phone Skills
- IT skills
- Customer service skills
- Team skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Time Management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd May, 2019.
Note : Must reside in Port Harcourt, Abuja, Delta and Lagos.