Latest Employment Vacancy at Owens & Xley Consults
Owens & Xley Consults – Our client, a luxury lifestyle brand that merchandises fragrant collections, is currently recruiting a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
- Identify leads for the company’s services (Gifting and event service)
- Develop new ideas and concepts to grow the company’s sales
- Work with the Creative director to develop and brand new products
- Work with the retail team to curate gift boxes
- Find new and strategic vendors for The company
- Prepare proposals and send to potential clients
- Supervise the execution of corporate gift orders
- Liaise with client representatives for custom orders
- Respond to all sales, marketing and partnership enquiries
- Work with the Creative Director and Marketing strategist to develop a comprehensive social media strategy
- Create a content calendars for the company social media pages
- Post content on the company’s social media pages
- Prepare and send out newsletters via email
- Prepare and send promotional messages to customers across different platforms
- Work with the creative director to conceptualize and execute marketing campaigns
- Suggest timing and placement of ads on social media platforms
- Work with the PR team to execute and manage campaigns
Sales Events (Exhibitions, fairs):
- Identify, review and recommend relevant opportunities for sales
- Work with the retail team to plan and prepare for outdoor exhibitions
- Plan and hire staffing for events
- Ensure that all the materials needed for the event are available
- Monitor the event and ensure that there are no hitches and there is an alignment with the brand values
Event scent service:
- Work with the event technician to inspect the venue for proposed scent service
- Prepare the quotation and invoice for the service based on inspection
- Supervise installation according to the brief and ensure that the equipment are functioning as expected
- B.Sc / HND in relevant discipline
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role.
N120,000 – N160,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Note: Kindly go through the job description and qualifications carefully, and only apply if you meet the requirements.