Konga – We are Nigeria’s largest online mall and have been in operation for over 7 years. Some of our major feats are winning Great Place to work awards two years in a row, winning an award for The Place Most Millennials would like to work and according to Forbes in 2015, 2nd Most Innovative Company in Africa.
Our culture and values, in a nutshell, speak to placing our customers as a priority, working hard, being passionate about what we do (and having fun in the process!) and teamwork. Our Company is full of ordinary people with extraordinary minds who desire to do extraordinary things!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: KongaBoss Consulting Sales Lead (South West)
Type: Full Time
Job Category: Intermediate Level
Reports to: KongaBoss Head of Operations
- Agents’ recruitment for bulk sales
- Carrying out KYC for newly recruited agents
- Management of fully on boarded agents
- Ensuring agents compliance to the company’s policies and procedures
- Develop strategies of penetrating remote areas within region
- Monthly Sales forecast to influence business procurement decisions
- Regional target breakdown per state/per agent
- Verifying and approving sales orders submitted by agents
- Follow up with order process and delivery
- Revenue recovery for completed orders
- Regional business reporting
- Training of Agents
- Agents’ issues resolutions
- University Degree.
- Great level of interpersonal relationship skills
- Very Accurate documentation
- High level of tolerance
- Accurate Information
- Very well organized
- Good problem solving skills
- Customer Service
- Good negotiation skills
- Must be able to pay attention to details in order to give accurate information.
- Experience in resolving issues and managing customers.
- Experience is agent network management
- Excellent analytical skills.
Deadline: 21st January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “KongaBoss Consulting Sales Lead (South West)” as the subject of the email.