Coca-Cola HBC (Coca-Cola Hellenic Bottling Company) is a bottling partner of The Coca-Cola Company. Coca-Cola HBC is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland and has a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange and secondary listing on the Athens Exchange. The Coca-Cola Company is the world’s largest beverage company and operates in more than 200 countries.
Life at Coca-Cola HBC is fast-paced and challenging, with fair rewards and exciting learning opportunities. We promote an inclusive workplace, value diverse views and opinions and always appoint the best person for the job, ensuring equality in our shortlists and appointments. Take up the challenge. Join us!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Key Account, Premium Spirit & HoReCa Capability Lead
Reference ID: req29666
Location: Ebute-Metta, Lagos
- Support of adoption of new ways of working including scrum and design thinking to develop customer listening capability,
- Coaching KAMgrs, PS & HoReCa based on shadowing in the market and during sales / system routines,
- Localization and training of KAM Diamond curriculum to KAMgrs & cross functional customer teams,
- Support of local teams to run customer journey mapping for critical customers and put in place required cross-functional plans to improve customer satisfaction
- Support Line Manager in the development of employees and their skills,
- Listen to customers to understand their needs and connect to selling stories via role plays,
- Support the Talent development by working with HR and Line Managers,
- React to performance gaps through fast deployment of relevant capability, skills and tools,
- Build best in class Customer and portfolio knowledge across the KAMs, PS & HoReCa team,
- Develop strong relationships & trust with internal & external stakeholders to build KAM, PS & HoReCa capability,
- Drive tools, systems and report exploitation across Key Accounts (P&L, Customer Service Teams, Commercial Policy).
Education / Experience
- University Degree in a Business-related field
- Masters in relevant areas
- Track record & High Performance in KA & PS HoReCA
- Experience in FMCG Industry is an added advantage.
Do You Have these Skills?
- Customer focus and ability to build successful and mutually beneficial relations
- Understanding of in-store execution fundamentals and strong knowledge of RED pillars
- Coaching & On the Job Capability building for Performance
- Financial acumen & track record of driving customer profitability
- Best in class selling and Negotiation skills
- Strong communication, interpersonal and influencing skills across levels & Functions
- Knowledge of commercial & x-functional strategies,
- Strong commercial awareness & business acumen,
- In depth category & Portfolio knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online