At Tetra Pak we commit to making food safe and available, everywhere; and we protect what’s good – protecting food, protecting people and protecting the planet. By doing so we touch millions of people’s lives every day. And we need people like you to make it happen.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
- Independently drive the business growth in a specific territory within a market company based on industry mapping, identify, prioritize and pursue business opportunities with new customer prospects and secure future business
- Develop and drive execution of prospect account plan aligned to Tetra Pak and customer business objectives.
What You Will Do
- Relevant industry mapping (within the assigned territory) and creation of prospection plan.
- Sales Mgnt Relationship Management.
- Portfolio Deployment.
- Providing inputs to MPM (intelligence, portfolio requirements etc) .
- Lead the sales to identified prospects in the assigned territory.
- Customer Management during start up phase.
Who You Are
- Bachelor of Business Administration.
- Minimum of 2 years of Sales / BD experience in Tetra Pak or externally minimum 3 years of BD experience.
- Have successful track record of generating new business (suspect to prospect).
- Understanding of local market / customers / categories mapping to identify opportunities .
We Offer You
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values diversity and inclusion.
- Market competitive compensation and benefits with flexible working arrangements.
- Culture that pioneers a spirit of innovation where our engineering experts drive visible results.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 5th January, 2022.