We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Presales Engineer
- The Junior Presales Engineer is a role which requires a mixture of business, sales, and technical ability.
- A successful candidate is a results driven individual who operates with a sense of humor when under pressure, can understand and communicate technical concepts, and enjoys interacting with clients.
- This individual must be able to work proactively and take initiative to hunt down a resource when they need to find answers or solve problems. This role supports the sales team by conceptualizing business models and building customized product demonstrations.
- Keep current on industry trends and the competitive landscape
- Are able to complete solution design documents, including process flows
- Serve as a pre-sales resource by supporting the primary sales representative in the discovery process, evaluating business needs to identify the appropriate value position to win the opportunity
- Work closely with all internal and external stakeholders to define project requirements for the development of designs and solutions
- Act as an engineering resource by providing product education, technical assistance, and after sales support
- You’re looking for a high-growth challenge in a global IT company
- You have 5-7 years of experience and you possess a passion for IT and technology
- You take a proactive and creative approach to attend to clients’ needs (even if they are sometimes not aware of those needs)
- You are able to present products and ideas with ease, confidence and persistence
- You speak fluently to clients, partners and colleagues alike, and have a great command of the English language
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, who is hungry to win, always looking to push your own limits
- You prefer a collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You enjoy travelling to foreign countries, even for long periods
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online