- Company: Madison & Park Limited – NoemDek Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- State: Lagos Jobs
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Nigeria
NoemDek Limited – Our sister company, Madison & Park Limited is a 360 suit marketing agency, focused on driving value by working with our clients across all phases of their marketing life cycle, from strategy development to all areas of execution through a variety of platforms such as advertising and in-trade promotions.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Data Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
Industry: Marketing and Advertising
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics, and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities.
What do we require for the role?
- B.Sc in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, or Statistics.
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing, and presenting findings
- Excellent command of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Typing speed 60wpm.
- The salary is extremely competitive.
- Robust internal training program and support for external training courses.
Application Closing Date
29th May, 2022.