Job Vacancy at e.Stream Networks Limited
e.Stream Networks Limited, an ISO9001 Quality Certified company is a licensed broadband communications provider dedicated to providing suitable connectivity solutions for businesses. With over a decade in the ICT sector and presence all over Nigeria, we leverage on providing a unique combination of industry experience and expertise in our service offering to all our clients across the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
Location:Victoria Island, Lagos
- This job role is responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned Territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the company’s products or related services.
- Contacts and secures new business accounts/customer while achieving the set sales target per time.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategic Insight and Integration
- Work with the Account Manager and contribute to develop and implement corporate sales vision, strategies/plan, models and policies.
- Maintain up-to-date professional and technical knowledge on current and future technologies and industry trends
- Effective and timely planning of resources – human and material towards achieving set sales and revenue target and budget.
- Technical / Analysis and Problem Solving
- Actively acquire new contacts and nurture existing ones, turning them into long-term relationships
- Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by being current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Recommend adjustments in selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Give weekly sector report
Education & Work Experience:
- A Degree or its equivalent in Marketing, Business Administration or any related discipline.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in Telecoms/ICT/ISP/Broadband environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Basic knowledge of Satellite Technology.
- Relationship & Interpersonal Skills.
- Experience in the sale of Satellite and broadband Services.
Competency, Skills & Certifications:
- Relevant Certification (e.g. NIMN)
- Negotiation Skill
- Consultative Selling
- Digital Marketing
- Business Communication
- Market Research
- Relationship & People Management
- Growth in subscriber’s base
- Growth in revenue generation from new subscribers
- Growth in revenue from existing subscribers
- Create high level customer satisfaction
- Working conditions
- The incumbent may be required to travel out of station often.
- Open plan Office.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV in PDF format to:
using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted.