Dreams Placement Hub – Our client, a Logistics company is currently looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketer
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns through social media
- Designing and executing social media campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other platforms
- Drive best-in-class social media campaigns from creative campaigns to customers engagement
- Conducting research and analyzing data to identify and define audiences
- Formulating ideas and strategies
- Promotional activities in line with the food industry
- Compiling and distributing statistical information
- Maintaining websites and looking at data analytics
- Create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this effectively
- Organizing events and product exhibitions
- Updating databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- BA / B.Sc / HND required
- Minimum years of experience: 2 years
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Creativity, new ideas, and an artistic eye
- Excellent writing skills
- Experience with all major social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, G+, etc)
- Photo and video editing skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient IT skills with good knowledge and usage of Microsoft Office, Excel, coral draw and powerpoint etc
- Analysis of digital media and website metrics
- Ability to use social or insight tools to pull and analyze trends and data
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Location: Lagos Island, Lagos / Port Harcourt, Rivers / Benin, Edo / Owerri, Imo / Akure, Ondo
- The BDE will manage the development of new business solutions for the company’s logisticsservices in any of the location lisred above.
- He/She will be responsible for the management of all aspects of business development and marketing initiatives within the assigned territory.
- A proven history of high achieving performance is required with the expectation that the BDE will have a demonstrable history of onboarding and developing new business opportunities.
- Achieve and exceed period targets
- Maximize revenue through increased sales activities for new and existing clients
- Responsible for self-generating and qualifying leads from a variety of sources as well as appointments with potential customers and stakeholders
- Develop and deliver presentation to customers and other stakeholders
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current clients while attracting new ones.
- Identifying, following up and closing new business leads
- Pitching services to corporate organizations
- Develop and maintain database of prospects and clients on behalf of the Company
- Maintain a healthy funnel of opportunities to be closed monthly.
- Achieve territory’s assigned revenue and gross profit budget on a monthly, quarterly and yearly basis.
Key Skills and Qualifications
- First degree in a relevant course
- Must be resident in any of the locations mentioned above
- Previous business development experience within the haulage/ courier/ transportation/banking industry.
- Excellent negotiation and closing skills.
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Must be able to constantly seek new opportunities
Deadline: 26th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.