Eazzy Eats is an innovative food ordering and delivery platform that connects customers to a wide array of restaurants across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full Stack Application Software / IT Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
- We are looking to hire an experienced Application Software/IT Engineer to manage the company’s application/computer systems
- As an Application Software/IT Engineer, you will be responsible for designing, testing, installing, configuring, and managing Application Software, Backends, Frontends, Hardware, Network Systems, and training staff on correct operating procedures.
- To ensure success as an Application Software/IT Engineer, you should have extensive experience maintaining large-scale and complex software applications (iOS and Android) and IT systems, the ability to project manage, and excellent troubleshooting skills
- Ultimately, a top-level Application Software/IT Engineer can design and maintain a dynamic and stable system to perfectly meet the needs of the company and most importantly the users of such applications.
- Manage Application Backend Admin
- Manage both front-end and back-end; database logic in MySQL and smarty template Installation/configuration of Windows OS and server operating systems 1/8
- Maintenance and monitoring of computer networks and systems.
- Troubleshooting Production Server Problems related to web applications, disk space, file system, DNS, and network connectivity
- Handle troubleshooting tasks and use methods to immediately rectify system issues.
- Maintain a productive and efficient approach to all tasks.
- Web design/UX, REST API, Kubernetes, Python, DevOps
- Software Development: Node.JS, React Native, Android App – Kotlin, iOS App – Swift, Flutter, Swift, 3rd party application integration, management
- Databases: SQL, MongoDB, No-SQL, MySQL. AWS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a similar field.
- Extensive knowledge of computer hardware systems.
- Familiarity with general OS systems, Enterprise, programming languages, and Office software.
- Knowledge of Software Application Development.
- Excellent coding experience and skills using Node.JS, React Native, Android App – Kotlin, iOS App – Swift.
- Knowledge of LAN and wireless networks.
- Ability to project manage 3rd teams locally and internationally.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex software and hardware issues.
- Knowledge of database and networking security systems.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience.
Job Title: Key Accounts Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking to hire a Key Accounts Manager who is enthusiastic to join our sales team. You will be responsible for driving and executing business growth plans as set by Management. To be successful in this role, you need to have good communication, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Responding promptly and Communicating appropriately with Customer and Restaurant inquiries through various channels.
- Onboard new Restaurants with complete registration.
- On-board active and Responsive Restaurants on the App.
- Generate new Tier 1 and 2 leads.
- Follow up on generated leads for complete Registration.
- Meet face-to-face (Visits) with Restaurants when required and setting up meetings with potential Vendors and close deals.
- Collaborate with team members to achieve effective results.
- Gather feedback from vendors and customers or prospects and share with internal teams.
- Maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude towards Restaurants and Customers at all times.
- Keeping records of Restaurants’/ Customers’ interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Providing daily and weekly feedback/reports on the Restaurant on-boarding process.
- Ensuring overall Restaurant and Customer satisfaction.
- A Bachelor degree in Marketing or a related field is preferred
- 3+ years’ experience in a vendor management role in an online food ordering business.
- Proven B2B sales experience would be an advantage, preferably within the areas of F&B, media, advertising, and e-commerce
- Proficient with Google Suite and MS Office Suite.
- Good knowledge of CRM software
- Able to multi-task
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of a business model for an online food ordering market
Deadline: 10th February, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.