Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client, a leading Indigenous EPC Company requires for immediate employment a suitably qualified candidate for the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- To manage the business activities of the Company.
- The ideal candidate will have leadership qualities and be able to support the actualization of business development goals and growth of the company and keep businesses running smoothly and supervise office managed the team.
- Ensure smooth coordination of all operations in the office, work sites and projects sites
- Develop and implement strategy for the expansion on the company Services in both Oil and gas sector and the public sector.
- Supervise and ensure tender documents are timely and accurately packaged and submitted to clients.
- Carry out early planning and organizations on projects and client inspection of work sites, equipment and facilities.
- Ensure compliance to management policies and standards
- Assist with planning and deploying personnel resources to sites.
- Support the coordination of site activities with managers and schedule team meetings while ensuring adequate follow ups.
- Assist with monitoring and managing the operating budget for work locations with Project Managers.
- Assist with scheduling and planning equipment usage to optimize turn-around time and reduce potential wasted time.
- Assist with proper documentation of operations, dissemination of relevant information and control payment of bills.
- Follow up on due invoices and coordinate client requests
- Update internal operation procedures document as needed.
- Provide Support in managing and resolving operational issues.
- Coordinate all relationships with Government authorities, legitimate organizations, suppliers and clients.
- Registration and updating of regulatory documents with statutory government agencies
- Undertake other administrative tasks as required
Key Performance Indicators:
- Documentation standards achieved
- Operational/office administration standards achieved
- Bid administration competency
- Customer Relationship Management administration and report generation
- Proper scheduling of operations
- Proper scheduling of inspections
- Enforcing company rules across all projects
- Clients satisfaction
- B.Sc / HND in Engineering / Sciences with at least 8 years’ experience in EPC/Oil and Gas, (upstream or downstream.)
- Project/Operations Management experience
- Bid/Tender Management experience
Job Title: Business Development Executive and Solar
- The appointee will be directly reporting to the Business Development and Project. He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical experience in solar projects. He must have an understanding of the power sector with very strong business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability.
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Responsible for the sales of the company Products & Services
- Technical experience with Solar installations and Systems to Source for Solar Projects.
- Managing and retaining existing clients, and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with Department head to plan advertising services and to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential customers regarding training, supplies, recruitment, project and other engineering consulting
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc / B.Eng / HND (Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or other related discipline)
- Must have contacts in the power generation, distribution and transmission company
- Knowledge of the power sector and must have contacts in some power companies
- Minimum 5 years experience with business development and solar projects
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel
- Multi-tasking capability
Job Title: General Manager
- Design strategy and set goals for growth
- Control budgets and optimize expenses
- Ensure employees are motivated and productive
- Coordinate the nationwide offices
- The appointee must be between 40-45 years of old
- MBA plus professional qualification in Law or Accounting
- Entrepreneurial plus experience in developing and growing business enterprises
- At least 10 years experience which includes managing at least 500 personnel in multi-state locations, service industry with multinational companies and major domestic companies as customers/clients
- Good Project Management skills
- Demonstrable Leadership experience
- Strong IT Skills
- Very strong communication ability, verbal, written and presentable skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to develop new products and services.
Deadline: 12th June, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the “Job Title and Location” as the subject of the mail E.g Operations Manager – Lagos.