Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Growth Marketing Manager, Merchant Acquiring
Job type: Permanent
Department: Group Marketing & Corporate Communications
- The primary purpose is to drive execution of our growth marketing strategies for products and services
- The incumbent of this role will be responsible for running experiments across the funnel, improving customer acquisition, conversion rate, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives
- It requires building and scaling measurable marketing results through multiple channels, and in using systematic ways to test experiments and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales
- As a growth marketing manager, your job is to find the channels and strategies to drive growth and increase revenue
- The Growth Marketing Manager should be obsessed with tracking performance and have the data to prove what’s working and what isn’t
- Ultimately, you should be able to find new and innovative ways to increase revenue and meet business objectives.
- Work with cross functional team (Product, Business, Brand Marketing and Content) to establish growth strategies to support revenue goals
- Create, manage and experiment with new user acquisition campaigns, and optimize the funnel
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy and execution of product launches for the product portfolio
- Responsible for developing sound commercial argument paper (motivation documents) with clear objective, key initiatives, return on marketing projection, and budget to support growth marketing measures such as customer acquisition, customer retention and transaction growth
- Responsible for creating, testing and refining compelling value propositions for customers
- Work closely with the product management team to identify market opportunities and define market leading products
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our customers, who are they, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Demonstrate deep understanding of competitors, channels and routes to market
- Understand the competitive landscape – be an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Analyse data to monitor revenue performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Leverage marketing automation and lead management to streamline, automate and measure all marketing tasks and workflows
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from experimental data all the way up to the executive level
- Support the development of content required for campaign deliverables (landing pages, product videos, newsletters, battle card etc) through internal and/or partner resources.
- A good First Degree from a reputable institution
- Professional Qualification(s): Relevant professional qualification will be an added advantage
- 7+ years’ experience in Growth Marketing, Digital Marketing, Product Marketing
- Experience in Payments, Fintech, eCommerce, B2C or B2B2C a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Email Marketing, Performance Marketing, Excel
- Prior experience in performance marketing and running structured growth experiments
- Analytical and metrics-driven
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills and strong presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to manage several projects in a fast-paced environment.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 22nd June, 2021.
Job Title: Lead, Implementation Engineer
Department: Group Service Delivery
Job Type: Permanent
- Guide key projects with the assigned portfolio to successful conclusion.
- Develop and deliver quality software/solution to our clients on Point of Sale across the network/industry Supervises.
- Manage schedules, coordinate direct reports resources, activities, and priorities while managing day-to-day project/program activities
- Manage application development and implementations on devices across various customer touch points across Africa
- Engage Managers & Business Process Consultants and Business Analysts, Project managers and engineering team
- Highly technical and knowledgeable in EFT/EMV payment systems development, certification and processes
- Highly skilled and proficient in PCI standards across payment channels
- Own and drive client issues to effective resolution
- Develop and implement applications on point of sale terminals using Linux / android technologies
- Accountable for timeliness of delivery and the end-to-end quality of the delivered solution
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team
- Deliver awesome client experiences by ensuring all project deliverable are completed to an appropriate & expected level of quality
- Eliminate roadblocks for team members and ensure timely progress to project tasks
- Act as a liaison between the business and the delivery teams & team members for all aspects of project delivery & employee performance
- Participate in technical bid input to the sales team to ensure solution requirements and business needs are met
- Participate in project scoping requirements with the project management office to identify and document technical requirements to meet accepted awards
- Stay current with all deployed technology platforms & solutions to leverage to apply to all client & employee interactions as a demonstration of your industry knowledge and expertise
- Establish and sustain an effective team environment based on increasing performance motivation and encouragement
- Develop and contribute to contractual and engagement parameter documents eg
- Statements of Work, Project Definition Documents, Change Requests
- Refine, complete, and document the processes of the department to effectively achieve the goal of the frictionless operation
- Travel as needed for client deployments / trainings or employee training within and outside Nigeria
- Expert knowledge is required in software development, project management, service delivery, presentation, troubleshooting/technical support, EMV framework, PCI compliance metrics, CBN/NIBSS regulatory requirements, Card scheme networks, as well as working knowledge of process management, business analysis, agile methodologies / lean Six Sigma framework
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 30th June, 2021.