HR Leverage Africa – Our client, a recycling company with a factory in Ogun State is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Manager
- We are in need of a highly experienced Admin / Facility Manager who will be responsible for overseeing procurement, facility management, maintenance activities.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day general administrative duties which include:
- Procurement – Local & International
- Processes – Setup and driving processes across the organization
- Store & Warehouse Management
- Asset management – Procure, maintain, and manage assets
- Facility Management
- Security Management
- Manage Government and other non-business parties
- Budget Preparation and Monitor Costs – Work with Accounts
- Manage CSR activities
- Front desk, visitors & clients management
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure performance
- Manage travel arrangements for staff and business visitors.
- Management of Company Phone lines and correspondence.
- Any other duties which may be reasonably required from time to time.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Industrial Management, Logistics, or related field.
- Min 7 years’ hands-on administrative experience in a FMCG, Manufacturing
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Understanding of procurement processes and be able to implement and drive them
- Should have an analytical mind with strong problem-solving skills.
- Should have excellent organizational, management and leadership skills.
Job Title: General Manager
Industry: Recycling / Manufacturing
- We are in need of a highly experienced General Manager who will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day activities of the company particularly its operations to achieve its business goals
The ideal candidate will be responsible for coordinating the day-to-day operations of the company includes but is not limited to the following:
- Provide overall coordination of the entire business operations, including but not limited to purchase of raw materials, inventory management and stock control, production process, quality control, process and cost optimization of the production process.
- Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals.
- Develop and implement business plan for profitability.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.
- Generate business, cost and employee reports to management.
- Schedule regular team meetings to discuss about business updates, issues and recommendations.
- Respond to employee concerns in timely manner.
- Provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
- Determine staffing requirements and ensure that office positions are filled promptly.
- B.Sc degree / HND in a related field.
- 10 years of experience as a General Manager in a manufacturing company.
- Must be experienced in handling and reporting operational information
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, ERP Software etc
- Extensive experience running a Recycling Plant or other production plants
- Understanding of Operational processes, quality controls and cost control in a production plant.
- Understanding of OSHAS and Enviromental Management Systems.
- Ability to manage time and to prioritize work effectively
- Strong analytical skills to Initiate and develop practices, analyze, and identify the best solution
- Strong negotiating and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of SAP ERP System.
- Should have good Leadership skills and be able to manage a team of operations and production staff.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 30th March, 2021.