Bookminders Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- As the Administrative Manager you would supervise administrative team members and ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner
- As an Administrative manager, your goal is to ensure all support activities are carried on efficiently and effectively to allow the other operations to function properly.
- As the Administrative manager, you train and evaluate administrative team members, develop, review, and improve policies, systems, and procedures, and generally ensuring the office operate smoothly and efficiently
- You also assist in developing and enforcing budgets, delegating tasks and tracking progress on projects, and planning and organizing a calendar of events, which may include training sessions, interviews, new hire orientations, and policy or procedure updates.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Organize and supervise other office activities (renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business development
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, or related field.
- Experience in related field, such as management or financial reporting, preferred.
- Exceptional leadership and time, task, and resource management skills.
- Strong problem solving, critical thinking, coaching, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- Ability to plan for and keep track of multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- Willingness to continue building skills through education opportunities.
Job Title: Inventory Supervisor
- Your main responsibility as an inventory supervisor is to organize stock items
- As the inventory supervisor you have the basic responsibility of keeping and protecting inventory damage, theft and loss. Mismanagement by inventory manager can cause costs and financial loss for companies.
- As the Inventory supervisor, you are responsible for recording and ordering supplies, products, and materials for the business both small and large.
- Devise ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Maintain daily records of shipments and invoices to see what products need to be replenished.
- Monitor available supplies, materials, and products in order to ensure that employees have access to the materials they need.
- Inspect the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages.
- Ensure inventory of stock, study sales numbers, construction supply needs and vendor availabilities to come up with an estimated amount of product to ensure there is enough stock available for the customers.
- Ensure product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory.
- Use software to monitor demand and document characteristics of inventory.
- Place orders with suppliers to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus.
- Evaluate suppliers to achieve cost-effective deals and maintain trust relationships
- Collaborate with other staff to ensure business goals are met.
- Report to upper management on stock levels, issues etc.
- B.Sc. in Accounting and other related courses.
- Proven experience as inventory manager or similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software.
- Ability to accurately track inventory and create reports.
- An analytical mind with strong math skills.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
- Reliable and trustworthy.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- As the Marketing Executive would be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization (or lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
- Your day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing and creative staff, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
- As a Marketing Executive you must be a great business leaders as well as great marketing leader. That’s because you would be responsible for working with executives to determine budgets and targets, and could charged with developing pricing strategies for products and services.
Responsibilities, Duties and Roles
- Conceive and develop effective marketing strategies and tactics to get the word out about the company and drive qualified traffic to the company’s front door
- Tracking and analyzing the performance of advertising campaigns
- Managing the marketing budget and ensuring that all marketing material is in line with company’s brand identity.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from idealization to execution
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, copy writing, performance analysis
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that attracts and converts our target groups
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely
- Build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals
- Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
- Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
- Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
- Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
- Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Develop press releases, write website copy and prepare sales support materials.
- Provide marketing resource assistance to entire sales staff, management team and sales managers.
- Process and develop requests, monthly reports and process invoices.
- Develop and maintain relations with local vendors as applicable.
- Contribute to marketing and sales proposal requirements.
- Ensure global as well as local marketing plans are executed effectively on time.
- Develop contacts network throughout trade, partners and mainstream media, photographers and printers.
- B.Sc Degree in Marketing or related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Ad words campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Strong organizational and time-management abilities
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
Deadline: 10th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.