We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT/Social Media Assistant
Location : Lagos
- Assists with content creation, and oversees digital processes while using technology to achieve results.
- The IT/Social Media Assistant will administer the company’s social media marketing and advertising, join deliberations on planning and goal setting, & assist with the development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- The assistant will also be in charge of content management, search engine optimization (SEO), generation of inbound traffic, and the cultivation of leads and sales.
- Assisting brand development and identifying target customers
- Setting clear objectives and creating strategies to meet set objectives
- Assisting the creation of visual design, web development, and content management strategies in line with the needs of the company
- Supporting the creation of promotional, engagement, and conversion strategies to increase fan and ultimately, customer base
- Assisting with the compilation of reports for management showing return on investment (ROI)
- Providing support by monitoring and utilizing trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Assisting with the installation and configuration of computer hardware operating systems and applications
- Occasionally monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Supporting the resolution of issues by talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the phone, to help set up systems.
- Supporting the technical aspects of webinars and other video recording projects
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- This is a part-time role, interested candidates must be passionate about social media and technology, and possess functional knowledge about websites and website development.
- Candidates should also be comfortable working virtually.
15th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Title as the subject of the email.