We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Supervisor
- Provides supervision for the arrangement of goods in an orderly system so that the stock can be stored, identified and retrieved easily whenever there is a requirement.
- Ensures that the stocks stay physically protected in the warehouse.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by overseeing monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data and identifying all operational problems in inventory.
- Identify training needs of subordinate staff and make adjustments if required.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the management
- Applicant should have a minimum of Bachelor's degree/HND in Business related course, Inventory Management, Accounting, or Logistics, etc., from an accredited college or university.
- Applicants should have 3-4 years working experience in relevant/related field and industry.
- Basic Microsoft Office skills (Word, Power Point, Excel)
- Familiarity with warehousing operations for food industry
- Effective communication
- Good House Keeping
- Leadership and Organization
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org