Alerzo Limited is a reputable technology and services company that has transformed the process of distribution of FMCG products to informal retailers.
We are looking for candidates for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Inventory / Stock Analyst
Uyo – Akwa Ibom, Benin – Edo, Owerri – Imo & Port Harcourt – Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Updates all invoices and waybills received and sent through the spreadsheet/software
- Work in conjunction with Stock Controllers to ensure physical count corresponds with the system count.
- Participates in periodic physical counts as and at when due.
- Gathering invoices, statements, reports, and other important data from relevant co-workers.
- Responsible for correcting errors and organizing data in a manner that will optimize swift and accurate capturing.
- Maintaining accurate spreadsheets.
- Entering and updating information into relevant databases.
- Storing hard copies of data in an organized manner to optimize retrieval and ensure data is backed up to avoid data loss.
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry.
Job Requirements & Qualifications
- ND / B.Sc / HND in Statistics, Accounting, Economics or any Numerate discipline or Social Science discipline
- Well exposed to B2B Sales
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Excel, Powerpoint, and other day-to-day reporting tools.
- Experience in the use of Statistical tools will be an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills
- Must reside in selected states i.e CV must reflect an address in the selected state to be considered.
- HMO and other statutory benefits.
Deadline: 15th October, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title and State (e.g Data Entry Officer Oyo) as the subject of the mail.