We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
Location : Abuja
- Allocate inventory, determining and directing where it needs to go as it comes into the warehouse and as it leaves the warehouse. This includes scheduling shipments and pickups.
- Analyze inventory statistics. This includes performing financial analytics to determine which products are selling the most and which are under-performing.
- Monitor and anticipate the rate of sale for each type of product offered by a business.
- Coordinate with project managers, warehouse employees, and shipping supervisors to plan and schedule pickups and distribution of inventory items.
- Document inventory discrepancies, such as missing or mislabeled items.
- Perform regular inventory counts and verify the numbers against shipping and receiving logs.
- Write regular inventory reports detailing inventory counts, discrepancies, and other statistical data.
- Order inventory from vendors and track order shipments
- Oversee the level of incoming products and ensure that it stays balanced with the level of outgoing products
- A B.Sc/HND Degree (2nd Class Upper) in Supply Chain Management or Related courses.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Inventory Management with a Reputable Organization
30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com