Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company – We are a key baking company with innovative baked products and services spanning 6 states in Nigeria. We produce high quality baked goods under hygienic conditions using the most modern machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Officer
: Surulere, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Receive bread from slicing department and issue accordingly to customers.
- Arranging and counting loaves received and issued.
- Receive invoice and payment receipt from customers and issue out delivery note after issuing loaves.
- Enter customer names and number of loaves issued out in the analysis book; transfers all sales for the day from the analysis book to the dispatch control sheet by the end of the day.
- Directs customers to the appropriate office for cash payment and complaints.
- Attends to customers within the shortest time possible thus reducing bottlenecks and unnecessary queuing.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Proper recording and documentation of loaves received as well as loaves issued out.
- Reconciling books with slicing section to ensure balance.
- Issuing ration, P.R.O, sample loaves, e.t.c according to the standard ticket tendered; ticket must be back up by signature of authorized personnel.
- Coordinates supply by checking stock to determine inventory levels; anticipating delivery requirement; placing and expediting orders.
- Keeps customers informed by forwarding notice of item availability, current status and answering questions.
- Balancing sales with received loaves and ensuring that the closing stock on paper commensurate with the physical stock.
- Replaces damaged items, shortages and substandard loaves returned by customers.
- Bachelor's Degree, HND qualification.
- 2 – 5 years Experience.
N40,000 – N75,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th February, 2021.