We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Inventory Analyst
Contract Type: Permanent
- The Inventory Analyst would be responsible for developing, implementing and maintaining procedures and protocols required for effective inventory control
- Partner with the company’s accounts receivables department to ensure that all transactions are being accounted for
- Work to resolve discrepancies between the amount of inventory and the amount of revenue quickly and accurately.
- Monitor inventory levels very closely and resolves any issues that may become apparent.
- Develop and implements systems for accurately managing inventory.
- Ensure seamless movement of products and inventory.
- Maintain records regarding inventory control, intake and sales.
- Reports to upper management regularly and provides recommendations for better inventory control.
- Assist in inventory deliveries and shipment of inventory as required.
- Order new inventory from Procurement department as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years related experience in a structured organization
- Professional membership with CISCM, CILSCM is an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills
- Extensive experience with business analysis and inventory management
- Ability to pay close attention to details in order to implement effective inventory control
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office packages, like Word, PowerPoint and Excel
16th September, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online