Internal Control Officer Job at Olohi Integrated Farms Limited
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- We are looking for a head internal control officer who will provide a way for monitoring and measuring the company’s resources, policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular audits to verify whether departments follow the established procedures and processes also develop policies and procedures, ensure their implementation and monitor compliance
- Review existing accounting and financial controls and other legal compliance processes in place and make any necessary revisions or additions
Requirements & Skills
- Proactive, co-operative and supportive team player
- Ability to work to deadlines also to work across functions.
- University degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics, Financial Management or another relevant discipline. Chartered Accountant would be desirable;
- 6+ years’ of relevant experience in internal control or auditing.
Application Closing Date
10th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org