House of Tara International – We are House of Tara, the largest brand in the beauty and cosmetics industry out of Africa. We currently have 24 branches across Nigeria with sales presence in Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya & South Africa. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowering women, creating self-awareness and enhancing self-esteem.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Analyst
Employment Type: Full-time
- Gather, interpret, and use complex data to develop actionable steps that will improve processes and optimize results.
- Ensure all the measures are taken by the organization for the purpose of protecting its resources against waste, fraud, and inefficiency, ensuring accuracy, reliability in accounting, operating data and securing compliance.
- A Graduate Degree qualification
- 2 – 3 years relevant experience in audit and internal control processes.
- Working knowledge of control and compliance methods and procedures
- Experience in methods of receiving, inspecting, issuing stock and handling stock returns.
- Verification of cash sales deposited, assurance of cash in bank against QuickBooks sales..
- Working knowledge of control and compliance methods and procedure
- Departmental and Branch audit
- Detail oriented with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), knowledge of QuickBooks is a plus.
Deadline: 30th January, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Internal Control Analyst” as the subject of the mail.