- Company: Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited
- Location: Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Bountypraise Steel Construction Limited invites applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Communications Specialist
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Communications Specialist to manage our external and internal communications.
- You will promote a positive public image and control the dissemination of information on our company’s behalf.
- Phenomenal communication and copywriting skills make a strong communications specialist
- Develop effective corporate communication strategies
- Manage internal communications (memos, newsletters etc.)
- Draft content (e.g. press releases) for mass media or company website
- Organize initiatives and plan events or press conferences
- Liaise with media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- Foster relationships with advocates and key persons
- Collaborate with marketing professionals to produce copy for advertisements or articles
- Perform “damage control” in cases of bad publicity
- Facilitate the resolution of disputes with the public or external vendors
- Assist in communication of strategies or messages from senior leadership
- Proven experience as communications specialist
- Experience in web design and content production is a plus
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Solid understanding of project management principles
- Working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient command of English
- BSc/BA in Public Relations, Communications or relevant field
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job Title" as the subject of the email. Note : Candidates must be based in Lagos.