Applications are invited for:
Title: 2019/2020 Graduate Trainee Programme (Feb/March Batch)
Employment Type: Full-time
Slot: 5 Openings
- We seek young vibrant graduates with good analytical and interpersonal skills, coupled with strong leadership potential for our graduate trainee programme.
- Our Graduate Programme helps you to develop exceptional skills in marketing – full understanding of best practices in marketing and brand management.
- A minimum of 5 credits in one siting (including English and Mathematics) in the Senior Secondary Certificate Examination (SSCE).
- Good communication skills
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Good organisational and administrative skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines.
- We offer you the opportunity to apply your innovative and creative skills with consistent learning and development.
- Salary Range: N50,000 – N80,000.
31st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Resume via email to: email@example.com
- Applicant must be resident in Anambra State and Environs
- Candidates should quote the position as the subject of their email. Curriculum Vitae (CV) are to be sent as a word document or PDF using their first and last names as the file.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.