Royalsec Services Company Limited – Our client, a topnotch player in the Insurance industry (Brokerage Firm), is seeking to hire apt, dynamic and enthusiastic individual with experience in marketing insurance products to lead the sales team and grow their insurance brands in the capacity below:
Job Title: Insurance Sales Manager
- He / She will be responsible for the day-to-day sales operations of the Company and reports to the General Manager.
- Advising dealers and distributors on policies and operating procedures to ensure effectiveness of business.
- Assessing marketing potential of new and existing clients, considering statistics and expenditures.
- Consulting with departmental heads to plan advertising services and to secure information on equipment and customer specifications.
- Determining price schedules and discount rates, direct and coordinate activities involving sales.
- Direct clerical staff to keep records of Sales and to maintain current information on tariffs, licenses, and restrictions.
- Direct, coordinate, and review activities in sales and service accounting and recordkeeping in receiving operations.
- Monitoring customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts.
- Planning and direct staffing, training, and performing evaluations to develop and control sales and service programs.
- Preparing budgets and approving budget expenditures.
- Representing company at trade association meetings to promote products.
- Resolving customersТ complaints regarding sales and service.
- Reviewing operational records and reports to project sales and determine profitability.
- Growing business with team members in line with the budget set by Management
- Managing and coaching Team members professionally for optimal output
- Developing and deploying sales strategies with the Team to meet targets
- Collaborating with sales department in achieving set target through effective sales strategies
- Employing the best possible strategies in improving CompanyТs clientele base
- Managing sales to maximize revenue and meet set objectives
- Ability to educate and impact knowledge on Team Lead & Sales Executives.
- Must be an excellent coach and mediator that uplift team members and is committed to their professional development.
- B.Sc, HND or MSc in Insurance, Business Administration, Accounting & Finance & Statistics, or its equivalent
- Preferred Candidate should have a minimum of five (5) years related experience and trainings.
- Must be licensed to sell Insurance Policies in Nigeria, A Member of the Insurance Professional bodies CIFM, NAIFA, etc.
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization.
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close.
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Application Deadline 27th February, 2020.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.