Insurance Agent Sales Officer Recruitment at C & I Leasing PLC
C & I Leasing Plc was incorporated in 1990 as a limited liability company and was subsequently licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) as a finance company, to provide amongst other services, operating and finance leases.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Insurance Agent Sales Officer
- Marketing is an important function in any industry and plays a key role in the insurance industry. Insurance Sales agents direct their marketing towards offering a wide variety of policies to customers according to their requirements and income.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidates must think of strategies to promote his company and get ahead of his competition.
- Candidates is the link between the management and the customers and caters to the latter’s’ demand and requirements
- He needs to develop relations with the clients and customers and also maintain it
- He conducts internal marketing campaigns and has to accurately track activities and data.
- He must make effective marketing plans to meet the company targets.
- He must file details of all the transactions and make reports.
- He must market new business opportunities by making submissions, which are designed to achieve the needed targets
- He needs to attend sales meetings and maintain communication with producers
- Agency Officer Required Qualification, Skills, Character Traits and Competencies:
- Candidate must not be less than 26 years old in current year.
- B.Sc./HND holder in Social Sciences and/or Finance. Agency Certificate will be added advantage.
- Good communication skills (Oral & Written) and ability to speak local dialect will be an added advantage .
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience preferably in a financial service/insurance sector.
- Minimum of 3 years residence at preferred location .
Skills and Specifications:
- Relevant product and industry knowledge
- Technical knowledge and should know the basic technical work
- Good negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Friendly in interacting with customers and maintain good relations with clients
- Formal presentation skills
- Organization and planning
- Strategic thinking
- Problem analysis and problem-solving