- Company: Inlaks Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Inlaks Limited is a leading system integrator in Sub-Saharan Africa. We partner with the leading OEMs in the technology industry to provide world class IT and Infrastructure Solutions that exceed the needs of customers. Our customers cuts across various segments including Banking, Telecommunication, Oil/Gas, Power, Manufacturing, Utility and the Distribution sectors of the Economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Agency Supervisor
- Do you enjoy travelling, learning about different environments and sales? There could be a job for you at Inlaks.
- This vacancy applies to individuals living in any of the six Geo-political zones in Nigeria (North Central, North East, North West, South East, South South and South West).
- Responsible for the aggressive delivery on sales drive of Agents & Super Agents / Field Officers in assigned region(s).
- Responsible for delivering on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development and management of a distribution network.
- Coordinate recruitment, training, administration and management of existing and future agents in the agent network within the region.
- Hands-on supervision of field sales agents and operational support team across various region, ensuring teamwork and capability development, and delivering on commercial targets defined for each period.
- Demonstrate skills in driving volumes through a channel, relationship building, monitoring and evaluating results to devise strategies.
- Motivate team, provide mentorship, and grow sales staff.
- Be comfortable spending significant time in the field motivating the team and agents, and driving both to exceed set targets.
- Demonstrate track record in channel recruiting and management, and should have produced meaningful sales revenues at a fast moving consumer goods company or similar products.
Qualifications and Experience required
- B.Sc or HND in any related discipline
- At least 5-7 years relevant experience in sales within a FMCG, Banking, Insurance, Marketing, with at least regional management experience.
- Proficiency in regional communication language e.g proficiency in Hausa Language for the Northern Region, Ibo Language for the Eastern Region e.t.c
- At least 3 years in a supervisor/ team lead role in regional management experience.
- Must have deep knowledge of and be able to communicate competitive landscape analysis.
- Must have a detailed understanding of the financial inclusion drive.
- Vast understanding of Western, Eastern and Northern Nigeria market, consumer preferences and trends.
- Strong sales acumen
- Strong ability to motivate, influence and advice people
- Good judgment and decision-making ability
- Excellent communication skills verbal, non-verbal and written
- Conflict resolution.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “ARS” as your subject. Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.