- Company: Inlaks Limited
- Location: Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category:
Inlaks is a leading system integrator in Sub-Saharan Africa. We partner with the leading OEMs in the technology industry to provide world class IT and Infrastructure Solutions that exceed the needs of customers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Agent Network
- Are you a top-class individual, result oriented, passionate, performance driven, and innovative leader and believe you have the skills and experience to be the Head, Agent Network at Inlaks? If yes, please apply.
- Responsible for driving delivery on agent, customer and revenue growth targets through effective development and management of a distribution network.
- Take ownership for overall responsibility and accountability for the agent network
- Provide supervision to all the Regional Agency Supervisors
- Establish appropriate framework to facilitate agent roll out and performance of Agency Supervisors and Master Agents across critical parameters – customer and agent acquisition and agent management.
- Provide field based market intelligence necessary for forecast long and short-range market potential for the Super Agency service.
- Monitor and manage all agents ensuring adequate liquidity.
- Drive visibility and adoption for our agent network
- Ensure compliance with internal rules, of partner contracts and of regulator expectations.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- B.Sc in any field. A post graduate certification in a related subject is an advantage.
- Professional certification is an extra advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, of which at least five (5) must be at senior management position(s) in a similar or comparable institution, (FMCG, Sales and Distribution or Agency Banking experience preferable)
- Drive channel satisfaction improvement.
- Must be able to develop and communicate competitive landscape analysis.
- Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Sales Experience.
- Key negotiation skills.
- Thorough understanding of agency business.
- Working knowledge of banking product management
- Proficiency in Hausa Language is an added advantage.
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve results
- Ability to foster and sustain relationships with stakeholders, peers and executive
- Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively
- Good knowledge of management, operational and supporting processes.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team, good IT skills, sound interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, combined with excellent organization and team working skills, a drive for excellence and a passion for success.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2018.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Curriculum Vitae to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “HAN-HNJ” as your subject. Note : Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.