Deep Water Alliance is a Subsea Engineering firm based in Lagos Nigeria
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hydraulics Technician
Employment Type: Contract
- Need to have extensive knowledge of subsea controls equipment and system, proven track record in ability to interface with other functional team and ensure delivery of a reliable subsea controls system.
- Provide technical engineering and operation support to offshore operation and onshore operating function.
Install, commission, maintain, repair, fault find company supplied production controls system in line with company procedure and O&M’s
Demonstrate ability to problem solve and fault finding on systems that are currently installed.
- Train new workshop technicians/engineer and report to manager were appropriate.
- Maintain, produce procedure, report and provide technical support.
- Able to deliver subsea controls system based on requirements for:- Subsea systems, equipment and their interface - Subsea Control Module- Hydraulic Power Unit.- Master Control System- Umbilical’s and distribution systems- Subsea power, instrumentation and control distribution.- Subsea peripheral equipment / instruments.
- Delivery of subsea control and distribution systems within subsea projects, including safety, schedule and quality from definition through to operation.
- Ensure all activity is carried out in line with company quality, HSE systems including Toolbox talks, risk assessment, Stop work system, incident reporting and risk control plan.
- Interested candidates should possess a Degree qualification with 5-10 years work experience.
NGN100,000 - NGN250,000 / Month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 8th August, 2021.