AACE Foods is into food processing, packaging, marketing and distribution of nutritious and tasty products made from the best of West Africa’s fruits, herbs, vegetables and cereals. The main product lines consist of spices, spreads, sauces and complimentary food that excite and satisfy institutional, commercial and retail customers across Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Manager
Location : Ogun
- Cultivate a positive and high performance culture, and ensure that performance management systems are effective.
- Develop and implement workforce retention, career growth and succession strategies.
- Implement effective change management strategies.
- Develop, implement and update policies, procedures and forms. Ensure compliance with employment laws and regulations, employment practices or trends and recommends new or revised policies and procedures as appropriate.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy.
- Connect staff to learning and development opportunities, mentorship, coaching for performance and growth, and advisory on career opportunities.
- Manage the recruitment, selection and onboarding process.
- BSc / HND in Human Resources or other related fields.
- MSc., MBA, professional certification/membership (CIPM, HRCI, SHRM) would be an advantage.
- 7-10 year experience in human resources.
- Sound knowledge of employment laws and regulations and global best practices.
Deadline: 30th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.