Janchine Nigeria Limited was incorporated in March 2007 as a Support Services and other Logistics firm. Being Human Capital Managers, we strive to add value to our clients business by providing unequalled, unique and excellent services to various sectors such as Banks, Insurance Companies, Manufacturing, and other corporate organizations, by leveraging on our experienced human capital base.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hotel General Manager
- We seek to employ an experienced Hotel manager to oversee day-to-day operations. Duties include supervising the work staff and interacting with customers to ensure satisfaction.
- Bachelor’s degree in Hotel, Business or Hospitality Management. In some cases, a general liberal arts degree at this level is acceptable if the applicant has hospitality work experience.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the industry
- Demonstrating strong leadership and motivational skills is important for the hotel operations manager when supervising employees.
- Strong communication skills are also essential in meeting the needs of the customers and making sure their stay is a satisfactory one.
- Hotel manager oversee the entire operations of a lodging establishment. Operations include human resources, housekeeping, security, public relations, food service, sales and finances. It is the hotel operations manager’s job to deal effectively with customers, bosses and staff workers while keeping the hotel running smoothly.
- He may have assistants or assign department heads to help manage the hotel.
- Creating a work schedule, hiring new employees, and training staff are all duties a hotel operations manager can perform. While company executives usually set various hotel polices, he sometimes get to assign special discounts or honor advertising promotions.
Deadline: 24th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.