Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client, an International Group is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Sales
Employment Type: Full-time
- Adexen - Our client, an International Group to recruit an experienced Head of Sales for their operations in Nigeria.
- The Head of Sales will be responsible for the implementation of the Organisation’s Sales Strategy in the region in order to consistently optimize the Business’s commercial performance.
- This is a customer based segment with focus in satisfying the distribution and re-distribution of our product range in trade with an eye on improving cost to serve.
- He/she will develop territory action plans for coverage area as well as enforcing the execution of the necessary key actions required for the successful achievement
- Manage and improve the distribution channels of the existing go to market plan in addition to championing any identified improvements.
- Responsible for the management of distributors and the retail trade.
- Responsible for the implementation of Route to Market strategy and the execution of Trade marketing activities in the assigned territories.
- Responsible for managing the Regional Managers & Channel relationship managers to deliver regional and cluster objectives as detailed by the sales leadership team.
- Responsible for developing territory action plans for his coverage area as well as enforcing the execution of the necessary key actions required for the successful achievement.
- Responsible for review and approval of the bottom-up sales plan in alignment with the top-down volume strategy.
- Should aim at satisfying the demand of general purpose distribution and redistribution in trade.
- Build relationships in the channels through planned regular field visits and problem solving, thus maintaining brand and customer loyalty.
- Ensure that the ROI of the channels remain attractive for sustained patronage.
- Responsible for target volume achievement, pricing and margin management. He would be required to track prices and volumes under their responsibility using Daily Volume and MBI. These should be big focus areas in the light of strong competitive activities.
- Assign monthly, quarterly and yearly customer visit targets to his team
- Review and approve Offers to customers with eyesight on margin and bottom line objectives
- Ensure regular customer engagement by field sales staff with a view to meeting and surpassing customer expectations.
- Influence customer buying decision through regular meetings and customer forums, which will allow for information flow.
- Grow the Group share of wallets based on target market ambitions as specified by the Sales leadership for various markets.
- Carry out regular retail mapping as may be agreed by the Country Sales Director to align and realign territories for efficient customer coverage and management.
- Jointly responsible for developing customer loyalty programme that will be sustainable at the various channel levels including team motivation schemes.
- Responsible for market intelligence gathering and reporting
- Ensure standards for quality, customers’ service and safety are met.
- Responsible for improved affinity and sustained partnership between the Group and dealers, ensuring retail endorsement for Group products
- To engage dealers/retailers in order to build strong brand image and gain their support in terms of improved product availability and visibility.
- Coordination of area managers activity to achieve better execution at retail
- Drive process adherence in the use of the CRM tools and ERP within his team.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or any relevant field of study from a recognised university
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years commercial working experience 10 of which must be in Sales / marketing management position within an internation corporation
- Good Customer relationship
- Sales close ability
- Communication skills
- Highly analytical
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online