Kerildbert Logistics is a supply chain logistics service provider with head office situated in Apapa, Lagos. Building on our competencies in shipping, clearing and freight forwarding, we integrate various services to enable us finance, collect, import and deliver (door to door) all kinds of products such as raw materials, engineering spares, and finished products in sectors ranging from FMCG to Oil and Gas.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Business Development, Sale & Marketing
- Ensure successful closure of business transactions.
- Manage and drive the establishment of a database of clients through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face, cold calling on business owners, email, and networking.
- Mastermind the re-branding of THE COMPANY as a Group of companies and with Logistics as our main arm.
- Sell consultatively and make recommendation to prospective clients of the various solutions that we offer to their business challenges.
- Establish and manage sales executives; set, agree and manage performance against agreed revenue and margin budgets;
- Proactively lead the research, to identify and target prospective clients through the use of existing and growing network of clients and contacts.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives to promote our business services.
- Develop proposals to suit the needs of the organisation.
- Prepare and submit weekly activity report.
- Ensure all Business Development Department’s company policies, procedures and business ethics codes are communicated and implemented within the team. Maintain effective communication with clients by ensuring full understanding of the job required
- Management of client requirements and identification of further opportunities.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing clients.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Ensure that all enquiries / complaints from all channels (email, website, phone call) are handled with swift response.
- Ensure clients satisfaction
- Develop new business strategies and revenue streams for the company.
- Strengthen existing customer relationships.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience
- Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales manager or a relevant role
- Sound knowledge of Logistics Industry
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ relevant experience
- Proficient in the use of modern technology and media for carrying out research
- Ability to generate and develop new strategy
- Ability to understand the Logistics industry and forecast trends and changes
- Ability to effectively advertise our services and bargain well with clients
- Ability to communicate and present deals and proposals effectively to clients
- Ability to prepare and deliver an excellent sales pitch
- Ability to interact with clients and build relationships
- Ability to close deals with prospects
- Ability to influence the clients and win them over
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Application Deadline 21st February, 2020.