Job Title: Head, Information and Communication Technology (ICT)
Location: Lagos Island
Job type: Full Time
Level: Assistant Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
Supervises: 3 (Systems Admin, Apps Admin, IT Support)
- We are looking for an experienced IT manager to oversee all IT (Information Technology) functions for the company and a staff of 50+.
- You will be in charge of a small team and manage the company’s current technology operations and the implementation of new IT systems and policies.
- Our ideal Head of ICT is very knowledgeable in IT and computer systems with a solid technical background while able to manage and motivate people.
- They will be experienced in creating and implementing IT policies and systems that will meet business objectives.
- The goal is to ensure IT systems and people are effective and functioning within the limits of budget, time and specifications of the company.
- Overall responsibility for IT service delivery
- Manages IT hardware and software maintenance
- Manages IT projects (e.g. in-house applications development)
- Oversees digital marketing, content creation and website management
- Liaises with all stakeholders: Department heads, Board and senior management
- Liaises with 3rd party vendors and other IT service providers
- Other duties as assigned by Managing Director
- 8+ years ICT experience, with 2 years at a similar level
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science or any related course
- Relevant PM & IT certification e.g. ITIL, PMP, MCSE, CCNA expected
- Microsoft software development certification and/or experience (e.g. MCSD, SharePoint etc) would be a strong advantage
- Competency in managing service delivery for IT hardware and software support
- Competency in defining and executing ICT strategy
- Competency in capacity and availability planning
- Experience creating and managing ICT budgets
- Experience preparing and presenting reports to board and senior management
Salary range: NGN3.6m – NGN4.2m p.a.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online